Sunday, May 25, 2014

Scrap the Boys May Challenge

Whilst on retreat in Queensland this month, I decided to pack up some kits according to challenges to take with me on the trek from Melbourne, after all I couldn't take my stash with me. The Scrap the Boys May Challenge was one of the challenges I decided to do on the retreat. This is the first time I have "scrapped the boys".  I managed to do 2  layouts based on this challenge, but have uploaded my favourite of the two. This challenge was to get grungy and messy. So that's what I did. I messed up the background with some paint and stencils, then went over it with texture paste and a bit more paint. I added some straws and washi tape and boyish embellishments. The two little critters in the photos are my nephews Lachlan and Ethan, who I don't get to see very often, as they live in Qld. So whilst there, I managed to get these snaps of them. They are too cute.
Happy Snaps


2 comments:

  1. Great photos and love all the background techniques you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy that this month has inspired you to do two layouts. Love the flow to this layout with multiple photos. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete