Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scrapbook Savvy May Cybercrop word challenge

This layout is the second of the two layouts from the Scrapbook Savvy May Cybercrop that I chose to do, which was a word challenge, the challenge to use the word WISH on the layout. I could have taken the easy option and used WISH in my title, that would have been too easy. Instead, I used it in my journalling, and used these timeline photos of my kids taken back in March at my birthday dinner. My kids have a great sibling relationship, they really do adore each other, and look out for each other all the time. They had a bit of fun this night, and I was lucky enough to capture it on my camera. (Thanks for indulging me guys).
I really had fun with this layout, creating some little speech bubbles (something I never thought I would use in a layout), and getting messing with mediums to create the background.
The word WISH is in the top speech bubble.
Thanks for looking.
Sibling Love

Removed for publication

No comments:

Post a Comment