Sunday, July 6, 2014

D-lish Scraps Cybercrop Challenge 7 by Wendy

The colour challenge by Wendy, challenge number 7 for the D-lish Scraps Cybercrop, was a fun challenge to do late last night. The colours to use were inspired as below, such fun and bright colours:
I think my tiredness was kicking in though when I created this very whimsical layout of my nephew playing in the rain, not how I had thought this layout would turn out at all, but looking at it with fresh eyes this morning, I like it's touch of whimsy.
The D-lish Scraps products used in this layout are- umbrella wood veneer, bitty bags, flair and journaling card.
Thanks Wendy for the challenge.
Playing in the rain


2 comments:

  1. Again that template is perfect for the raindrop effect. Love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the whimsical feel of this layout Sandra. Its almost like he's singing in the rain too! You've used the colours superbly with this photo. Uber well done! :)

    ReplyDelete