Saturday, July 5, 2014

D'Lish scraps cybercrop scraplift challenge 1

This weekend is the 5th birthday for D'lish Scraps, so a cybercrop was in order. Love a good cybercrop. The first challenge was the Tarrah's scraplift challenge, in which the challenge was to find some inspiration in her layout that is inspires our own.

I loved Tarrah's use of the chevron background and this is part of what inspired my layout, but also the natural hues and colours that Tarrah has used.
For my layout I have used the following D'lish Scraps products - journal its - tabs, wood veneers, button flair.
I love the way this layout of my daughter and one of her longtime school friends came together. Thanks Tarrah for the challenge.

Friendship

3 comments:

  1. You've done a great job of the scraplift, and put your own interpretation on it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, this is a beautiful layout, love your take on my layout, thank you so much for playing along with my challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glitter background is great! Lovely overall layout.

    ReplyDelete