Tuesday, September 16, 2014

D-lish Scraps Septmeber Cybercrop challenge 3 by Leanne Nankervis

Challenge number 3 for the D-lish Scraps September cybercrop was set by Leanne Nankervis, and the challenge was a shapes challenge - to use at least 3 different shapes, and numbers. I reaaaaaally struggle with shapes challenges - I reaaaaaaally overthink them. Yes, again, I overthought this challenge, and it was the last one I tackled for that reason. However, after giving myself a good talking to, I sat down and tackled it, and created this layout with the very retro photo of myself and my siblings. Weren't we gorgeous looking kids, lol. All clothes made by our mother, and photo of us wearing our "Sunday Best" - times were tough for our family back in the 70's, but we never went without.
I was really happy how this layout finished up. The D-lish Scraps products used on this layout are journal its, flair button, resin button, paper bag, sweet petites and violas paper flowers.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

70's kidz


1 comment:

  1. Like how you've picked up on the colours of the clothes in your LO and your take on the three shape challenge.

    ReplyDelete