Tuesday, October 21, 2014

D-lish Scraps October Cybercrop Challenge 1

Last weekend was another cybercrop held by Amanda at D-lish Scraps, with 4 challenges by the design team, and 1 by queen of the last cybercrop Renee Iveson.
The first challenge was a doozy, to use the attached sketch:

Now I'm not great at maths at the best of times, but dividing up my pie to make equal pieces of paper was far more difficult than I anticipated. However, this challenge did what it was meant, challenged me, thanks Ros, and I really enjoyed it in the end, and pleased with my layout. A photo of myself, my husband and in laws taken at a family wedding. I also managed to use a few D-lish Scraps products on my layout, including the gorgeous after 5's black flower, small paper flowers, journal its, wood veneer heart, and gorgeous sequin bow.
Thanks for looking at my layout.
Family

No comments:

Post a Comment