Thursday, October 23, 2014

D-lish Scraps October Cybercrop challenge 3

Challenge 3 at the D-lish Scraps cybercrop for October was a background challenge - create your own - well that's something I've been doing a bit of lately - should have been easy - right?????????? Wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, how this frustrated me to tears, I nearly threw it in the bin. But I didn't, I set it to the side and started on something different - so glad I did because when I came back to it, I really loved how it was looking - lol. A lesson for all of us I think.
I had this new Crafters workshop template, so had to use it, I coloured my texture paste, sprayed the background and also stamped. I also used some really nice paper flowers from D-lish Scraps, and flair button.
Photo is of my cute little nephew and Godson Lachlan, who I don't get to see much as we live so far apart.
Thanks for looking at my layout. 
Love You



1 comment: