Thursday, October 23, 2014

D-lish Scraps October Inspiration Board - Scrapping with Tracey

So it seems that what comes around goes around, is very true.
Before I had my blog, my dear friend Alz Callcott was posting my layouts onto her blog, to feature them and link in with challenge blogs. I am now paying it forward, and doing the same thing for my friend Tracey Pirera, who is also having a go at some of the scrapping blog challenges, and I am sharing Tracey's layout for the D-lish Scraps October Inspiration Board Challenge.
Tracey has used the October just add paper kit to create her layout. This kit is available once per month at D-lish Scraps, but be warned, once it's gone, it's gone, lol.
Mel's 50

4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Tracey, I love the black doiley in the corner.. thanks for joining in with D-Lish this month.. and thanks for posting Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the mood board - love all the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at D-lish

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous take on the board! Love the matting on black to make it all pop! Thanks for joining in at D-lish this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page to record an important milestone

    ReplyDelete