Sunday, November 23, 2014

D-lish Scraps November Inspiration Board Challenge

Wow, where has November gone! It's now the 23rd, and this is the first opportunity I have had to get to my blog. With my son's 21st birthday to organise and celebrate, scrapping has gone on the backburner this month. However, there was no way I was going to miss doing the D-lish Scraps Inspiration board - Coral Glitz, it is so lovely.
The colours are just beautiful. So for my layout, I had this photo of a friends daughter Charlie, aged 2, which I thought might work in well for this layout. I was lucky enough to obtain the November Just add paper kit from D-lish Scraps, and had some fun with it. Loved all the sequins, lol. Also from the JAP pack, I managed to use the lovely sequin bow, flair button, glitter border strip,  gorgeous white flower, and some washi tape. I added some sweet petites that I had in my stash.
Sweet girl



I loved playing with this board, it was just so girlie.
Thanks for looking at my layout.

4 comments:

  1. This is oh so adorable! I love the gold bow and the pink and gold colors are wonderful together.. a sweet photo too.. thanks so much for joining in with D-Lish Mood Board this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the photo works so well with the papers. The colour combination is awesome. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background work that really does work very well with the cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning page ... beautiful use of the board! Thanks for joining in at D-lish for November :)

    ReplyDelete