Sunday, January 18, 2015

Scrap Around the World January Challenge

For the first time I have decided to have a go at the Scrap around the world challenge, and for January, the inspiration has been from this absolutely divine mood board:
Now I love a mood board, but when it has a shabby chic element to it, how could one resist, lol. After seeing so many AMAZING entries shared on face book, I thought I might just have a go at it. 
I chose this photo of my daughter, when she was about 18 (she is now 24), as I felt it went really well with the grey tones in the mood board.
I was otherwise inspired to create to this board, by the clock face and the flowers, but the colours - soft muted blues, pinks and greys grabbed me. I hope I have shown this in my layout. 
The title is the first couple of words of a quote by William Shakespeare: The eyes are the window to your soul. I wanted the rest of the quote to be subtle on the layout. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave. 
The Eyes


7 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! I also love those soft colors! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout, I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! Those clocks and flowers are so pretty! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page! Love the color palette and the flower cluster! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout and I love the paper you´ve used!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this beautiful layout showcasing the glamorous photo. The layering looks great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete