Sunday, February 22, 2015

D-lish Scraps February cybercrop challenge by Lynn

The challenge designed by Lynn Good at the February D-lish Scraps challenge, is a sketch challenge:
This is a lovely sketch, and I really enjoyed using it. I chose this photo of my aunt and uncle's wedding photo, from 60 years ago (they have just celebrated their anniversary). They are very special people, whom are dearly loved. My mum was a bridesmaid (on the left side of the photo). 
I started by using texture paste and a stencil, and then adding glitter to the wet texture paste. I decided that instead of just using the doily shape, I would add a diecut doily shape over the silver doily, which softened the starkness of the silver. It is a divine Couture Creations die, I think this might become a fave. I then went crazy adding lots of gorgeous flowers from D-lish Scraps. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave. 
Vintage Wedding


1 comment: