Sunday, February 22, 2015

D-lsh Scraps February Cybercrop challenge by Kerry

The challenge designed by Kerry Stuchberry was fun, fun, fun all the way. Tie dying on paper, who would have thunk it?
Well I knew exactly which photo I needed to use for this layout. I had this photo of some of our friends, taken at my 50th birthday party from nearly a year ago already (where did that year go?) This pic has been sitting in my stash waiting for the right challenge, yay, it appeared. I found some old yoyo flowers to use with the gorgeous after 5's and tutu flowers, found in store at D-lish Scraps. 
Thanks for looking at my layout and any comments you may leave. 
Groovy Baby


2 comments:

  1. You've created a stunning background, and love the framing of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete