Monday, March 30, 2015

D-lish Scraps March cybercrop challenge by Anna Allen

So at the recent E2C retreat I attended, I scrapped 13 layouts. This challenge set by Anna Allen, who I got to meet at the retreat, was a lovely challenge, from the current D-lish Scraps cybercrop on facebook, found in the Scrap Suite.
I chose this recent photo of my daughter Melanie, and my father, taken on their recent visit to Melbourne. It worked well for the 3 x 3 inch size. 
I included a D-lish Scraps button flair, and flowers and wood veneer heart  -all available online at the D-lish Scraps online shop. The chipboard embellishment is from Scrap FX, and the butterflies and leaf shapes were punched from Maggie Holmes patterned paper. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and any comments you may leave. 
Mel and Pop


1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of this page letting the photo be the star. Love the punched butterflies.

    ReplyDelete