Monday, March 30, 2015

D-lish Scraps March cybercrop challenge by Katie Howard

This challenge was another of the layouts that I managed to scrap at the E2C retreat, a challenge for the D-lish Scraps cybercrop found in the Scrap Suite on Facebook.
This was a fun challenge, as it gave restrictions. Now ordinarily I would have chosen flowers to embellish with, but I gave myself the challenge not to, and chose the flair. I also chose wire, squins and journal spots. 
The photos are of my sister and her kids from Mothers day last year. 
My embellishments include wire, flair button, wood veneer, and journal spots from the D-lish Scraps online shop. I have also included a Charms Creations heart embellishment
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 
Family


1 comment:

  1. What a great group of photos and love what you've done with the layout. Looks good on the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete