Sunday, March 1, 2015

D-lish Scraps March Inspiration Board Challenge

It's March already! Where has the time gone? 
Ok, so even though we know the year is again flying by, and we are all getting a little older, we don't have to be sad, we can have fun with yet another awesome challenge from D-lish Scraps. The March inspiration board is surely set to inspire. I had so much fun with this board, I hope you do too. 
I think the colours are simply amazing, and the sketch is a lot of fun. 
I used the sketch pretty loosely in this layout, using 3 photos of my nephew Lachlan. I knew these photos were perfect for this challenge, the colours stood out so much. 
I used a really old Crate Paper framed patterned paper for the background, and allowed it to become the frame around my layout. I used some bubble wrap and paint to stamp on the paper behind my photos, which effectively became the detail that is in the sketch. A bit of doodling on the frame, then the embellishing. The embellishments I used were glass cabochons, button flair, buttons, enamel dots, wood veneer word bubble, washi tape and journalling strip - all found in store at D-lish Scraps. 
I really hope you will find inspiration in this board - it's a whole lot of fun. 
Bubble



1 comment:

  1. Wow! that's a bubbly page (LOL) No, really, I love it. Especially like how you've made the central photo the feature one with the bubble fully blown

    ReplyDelete