Monday, March 30, 2015

Kim Price class

The other class I did at E2C retreat was one by Kim Price. Kim has such a gentle and relaxed nature, but her style is really cool.
I loved the technique I used to do the background on this layout, and then the very relaxed way of adding the papers and the embellishments. I normally procrastinate for ages on my layouts, with placement of embellishments etc, but this was fun and really relaxed to do.
The photos are of my nephew Lachlan, quite a few years ago.
The kit that was used for this layout is from Basic Grey, and includes Vivienne, Grand Bazaar and 2nd city.
Thanks for the class Kim, it was fabulous.
Thanks for looking at my layout and any comments you may leave.
Super Cute


2 comments:

  1. Love this bright, fun page, the background technique and all the pps and embellishments. Super page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete