Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Show Us Your Stuff April Challenge

Wow, can you believe it's April already, where has the time gone?
Anyway, I would like to share my layout for the design team for Show Us Your Stuff April challenge. If you like pastels, you will love this. If you want to scrap some really pretty pages, you will love this. If you want to scrap Easter, you will love this. A gorgeous mood board.
I didn't have any Easter photos to scrap for this, but I did have a pretty photo, of my daughter Melanie, when she was a flower girl, a while ago now. The pastels suited this photo, as did the flower images. 
I created a base on my patterned paper with a TCW stencil and texture paste, some stamping, and then the layers from there. My handmade items include a Charms Creations heart, a flair button from D-lish Scraps, and a die cut birdcage using a Tim Holtz die. 
Cherish the Moment


1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job. I struggled with the pale colours. Love how you picked up on the cutlery to add some stronger colour.

    ReplyDelete