Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day 2nd May - Scrapping with Charms Creations - challenge

Happy National Scrapbooking Day. So you know what that means, you HAVE to scrap - lol.
So at Charms Creations, there is a superb challenge for you to all be inspired by and do some scrapping on this auspicious day.
The challenge is to use this awesome sketch from Ana Castro:
Isn't this just a divine sketch? So yep, now you have to scrap. 
I used a photo of moi - as a baby - (gosh so long ago) - and kept to really muted tones. I had these gorgeous Charms Creations  heavenly hearts - mini and regular size, which set the tone for my layout. I added some bits of lace and ribbon onto the patterned paper that I altered using texture paste, spray and metallic lustre. 
This is the sample I have done using this sketch:
Captured Memories

I hope you feel inspired to have a go at this challenge, and maybe you will be lucky enough to win a prize. Happy scrapping xxx 


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandra. Your muted tones and texture look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie!! Love the background you've created and the lovely embellies. Great title too.

    ReplyDelete