Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge

Wow, can you believe it is June already? I wish time would slow a little.
This month at Show Us Your Stuff, we are featuring a moodboard, designed by Paula:
Isn't this pretty? 
For the layout I created, I was inspired by the phrase, Baby its cold outside. I was initially thinking I would scrap a wintery style photo, but none that I had worked with the colours in this moodboard, and I was quite struck with the blues and orange. So I really concentrated on the word Baby. I used this photo of our nephew Levi, who was a new baby at Christmas, he was snuggled in a blanket, as it was a really cold night here in Melbourne on Christmas night, so that helped me link the word baby and cold together. 
For my layout, I also allowed the music in the moodboard to help with my paper choices, which are Maggie Holmes paper and Kaisercraft paper. I allowd the blue and orange colours to guide my embellishment choices. 
My handmade embellishments are the lollipop and heart from Charms Creations, the button flair from D-lish Scraps, and a hat pin that I made myself. 
I hope you have a chance to have a play with this moodboard.
Snug as a Bug



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great work completing a challenge so quickly! I love this page. That cluster is so cute and the colours are perfect for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beary cute! Love the soft colours - so perfect for a baby page.

    ReplyDelete