Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Charms Creations

The mid month challenge is up at Charms Creations, and this time it is a Tic Tac Toe challenge:
Charm has some awesome naughts and crosses that are perfect for this challenge, and can be found in the shop here. I used some of these on one of my other layouts this month, and couldn't wait to get some more of them. 
I chose the line button, something new and twine for my layout of niece Natalie and her baby Levi. My new items are the new Charms Creations embellishments, in the teal colour - gorgeous. 
The embellishments come plain, but I sewed on a button to the naught. 
The twine in my layout is hidden behind my clusters, and I have a few buttons scattered around the page, including a flair from D-lish Scraps. I made my clusters using some older die cut felt flowers which were in the perfect colours - (drawn from Levi's toy and Nat's top)-  didn't have any paper ones in the same colours. Also added some crochet flowers. The circles in the background represent the circles in the toy. 
If you think you might like to have a go at this challenge, it is open till mid July, so still plenty of time. 
Mother Love



1 comment:

  1. Love the quote you've used on this. A very nice lay out.

    ReplyDelete