Saturday, August 22, 2015

Archiscraps August challenge

This month there is a challenge at the Archiscraps blog, to used something clear. I thought I would have a go at this one, as I have a lot of clear embellishments in my stash, so why not use some of them up. That was my thought anyway. For some reason, I struggled when it actually came to putting this all together, as my mojo has taken a dive again.
From my stash I chose Heidi Swapp banner, ghost letters (remember those) and some other clear items from an ephemera pack. I think what I struggled with most, was putting the ghost letters on the page - attaching them, without glue showing, and the only other way that would have worked for me was to staple them, which I didn't want to do, as it would have detracted from them. So I glued them, don't think I should have, but it can't be undone now. Anyway, the layout is ok, I just don't feel it with this one - mojo - come back. Even photographing this was tricky, the photos all taken at the same time, just didn't match up colour wise - grrr, bit disappointed about that.
Adorable


3 comments:

  1. Your title says it all on this layout. It is truly an adorable layout. Your baby girl is just precious and oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is delightful and your LO is perfect for this cute photo. The HS ghost letters are a great addition thanks for taking part in the Archi-Scraps challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet pink page.Thanks for joining us this month at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete