Wednesday, August 26, 2015

D-lish Scraps August cybercrop sketch challenge by Sue

There is a cybercrop on at D-lish Scraps, it goes until mid September. I haven't done any cybercrops for a while, just run out of time. I have had some enforced sick leave - not allowed to work with a virus in my job, so what better thing to do, then scrap the time away - lol. I chose to do this sketch challenge, desgined by the talented Sue Plumb.

I chose this photo, which has been sitting in my stash since last Christmas. It is of my work colleague and I meeting Samuel Johnson - actor, comedian, and breast cancer awareness supporter through the charity Love your sister. My colleague Kerrie, organised for Samuel to come to our work Christmas party, as a guest speaker and to collect a donation that we had collected. A lot of scrapbookers will know of this charity, as Samuels sister Connie is a scrapbooker, and their story has been published in Scrapbooking Memories magazine - he signed my copy for me, lol.
Anyway, the products that I have used on my layout from the D-lish Scraps shop include the red after 5's flower, the gold spiral stamens, resin buttons, flair button, journaling tags, paper bag and wood veneers.
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave.
Meeting Samuel Johnson


1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout! And what an inspirational man for you to meet!

    ReplyDelete