Thursday, August 27, 2015

D-lish Scraps August cybercrop - challenge 4 by Cindy

This is the second of the D-lish Scraps cybercrop challenges that I have managed to get done, still at home recovering.
This one was designed by the uber talented Cindy Porter, who is a master with mediums and arty styles of scrapping. This challenge was to use green and blue together.
I had these photos of my nephew Lachlan sitting in my stash, screaming out to be scrapped.
I used Luminarte Radiant Rain daubers (really old stuff from years ago - lol) and created the "splats" in the background. The products I have used from D-lish Scraps include paper bags, washi taped, Pink Fresh wooden beads, journaling spots, wood veneers and button.
Thanks for the awesome challenge Cindy.
Robot Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment