Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Scrapping Outback September challenge

This month at Scrapping Outback, the challenge is to use this image as inspiration, along with white, and of course chipboard:
I love using orange in my layouts, it's my new favourite colour, so vibrant and fun, so then teamed with this green, it needed to be really fun. 
So that's the direction I took with this layout. I scrapped photos from my 50th birthday from last year. I had this one of my outfit -60's inspired - coz it was 1960's themed party. My party was a whole night of fun, with everyone dressing up. My outfit had the orange and lime green in it, so these photos were perfect. 
I had this chipboard from Imaginarium designs, which worked so well for my layout. I embossed both pieces with embossing powder - the dress I stamped first then embossed. 
I love the way this turned out, so bright.
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 
It's a girl thing


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect photos for this colour challenge Sandra - Love it all!!! Especially your use of printed paper to incorporate the colour theme.
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Scrapping Outback :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun, fun layout. I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful and yes Orange is my favourite too - easy to get you out of the 'blues' LOL. Awesome LO, love that chippy and the mix of textures and colours are just so fun and pretty. Thanks for joining again in Scrapping Outback's challenge. http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/september-15-white-with-twist-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great and fun page. Love what you have done with the colours this month. Thank you for joining us and we hope you will join us again next month :)

    ReplyDelete