Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CSI colour challenge #180

I am sharing the layout I have done as Charms Creations guest designer for the CSI colour challenge #180. Here is the current challenge:
For this challenge I was a bit stuck with photos/stories about reading or books (found one after I did the layout), so I kind of used my photo and the title to make the link. I chose this photo of great niece and nephew, dressing up with hats, at a baby shower afternoon tea - another link for the story reference. I am relying on a little creative licence here, so the title Mad Hatters, and afternoon tea - link to the story Alice in Wonderland. 
The evidence I used on my layout are - polka dots, banner - from Charms Creations, leaves, metal flowers, decorative border, doilies, scallops and watercolour. I have included a little bookpage "O"with hat button from Charms Creations, to top it off. 
 I did the journalling kind of "table of contents" format - I know it's a stretch.
If you haven't already tried a CSI colour challenge before, why not give it a go? Charms Creations is sponsoring again for this challenge. 
Happy scrapping.
Mad Hatters


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a great response to that challenge. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting use of stamps in this layout. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete