Saturday, November 14, 2015

D-lish Scraps Design Team share - Medieval Wedding

This is my second share for the month at D-lish Scraps,  following my theme of scrapping special events.
This layout is using a photo of my niece and her new husband. They were on their European honeymoon, and were given a gift by a friend, to have a traditional medieval wedding ceremony in a castle in Slovenia. They had to dress in traditional costume as well - what a lovely gift.
Underneath my photo and cluster, I have placed a paper doily, they are so versatile. In my cluster, I have used one of the Raw veneer eyelet frames, to put my journaling into. I painted the frame, to give it the gold tone. I added some Green Tara flowers around the frame, and added a resin bird.
In this cluster to to bottom of the photo, I have created a cluster using a number of different items. You can see next to the frame, I have placed a metal filigree corner, which I have tucked in under the flowers. I placed some blue paper leaves under the cluster, then layered using a pip berry stem, more Green Tara flowerswax blossom flowers, and a magnolia. Tucked into the cluster are some resin cabachon bead clusters and a chipboard mini word.
I really tried to achieve a medieval feel to this layout, I think it worked.  
Medieval Wedding
 Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! How lovely. Love how the doiley works so well with the doiley background paper.

    ReplyDelete