Friday, November 13, 2015

D-lish Scraps November inspiration board challenge - DT share

This month for my shares at D-lish Scraps, I have decided to scrap about very special events. We all have plenty of them in our lives, and they very possibly are the only ones some of us scrap. So this month the inspiration may be helpful if you are a special event scrapper.
I would like to share the layout I have created for this months inspiration board:
It's a very classy moodboard, and to me it felt like it really did need an "After 5's"/formal style photo. I chose this photo of when my son was a partner to a girl at a debutante ball, quite a special event for a young person.
For my layout I was inspired by the flourishes in the cushions, the diamond image and the flowers.
I stamped with a flourish stamp onto the scripty paper, and used patterned paper that had a pattern similar to the 3rd cushion. I also added a paper doily, and a rhinestone flourish under the side cluster. I have also spread lots of glassy glitter around the page - representing the diamond.
To the side cluster I have used a variety of flowers including after 5's black flower, apple blossoms, sweet petitesmini roses, and heather sprigs
I repeated a small cluster to the bottom of the layout with the apple blossom and mini rose.
So you can see the moodboard really does like a special event, why not give it a go?
Debutantes 2010
Happy Scrapping




1 comment:

  1. Love the black & white theme you've got going here with pps and embellies. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete