Sunday, November 22, 2015

Deer and Fawn Designs mini challenge by Amanda-Jayne

The lovely Amanda-Jayne Baldwin from Deer and Fawn Designs, has set a mini challenge this month, to use Christmas papers and products for a non-Christmas themed photo. Cool challenge, so I thought I would give it a go.
I chose this photo of my friends son, daughter in law and grandson, a selfie they took of their little family. It is such a cute photo, and I've been waiting to scrap it for a little while.
I used some My Minds Eye patterned paper, with die cuts form one of the older collections, as well as some Basic Grey paper. I added a patterned paper bag, Therese Collins die cuts, sequin bow, beads and Charms Creations lush lollipop.
I think my layout, actually looks a little like Christmas, but then again doesn't , if that makes sense, lol. Anyway, I had fun with it. Thanks for the challenge Amanda-Jayne.
Family Photo

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the Christmas themed papers for an amazing photo, I love your cluster with the sequinned bow and little beads.

    ReplyDelete