Sunday, November 1, 2015

Show Us Your Stuff November challenge - DT share

This month at Show Us Your Stuff, I was the creator of the challenge - and I really hope you like it, and that you will give it a go, this is the challenge:
I am still scrapping photos from a trip I did over 2 years ago to France with my husband, our first time overseas, and now we are considering another trip overseas next year, I better get a wriggle on with my album, lol. 
So with that in mind, I decided my challenge needed to be about travel. But not just about travel, adding other things to the challenge, to make it a challenge. 
I chose to scrap a photo of the Arch de Triumphe in Paris, my travel themed word was explore, and of course, I have done all of this on map paper. I used a lot of collage bits on my page, to really give it a feel of tickets and stubs etc. My handmade item is a map marker from Charms Creations
I loved reliving our trip with this layout, I hope you get the same feel with your layout and relive some memories. 
Happy scrapping. 
Explore


1 comment:

  1. One of the sights in a Parisian maze. Great travel page.

    ReplyDelete