Friday, December 4, 2015

Charms Creations December Challenge - Creative Team share

So it's December! Where has this year gone? Make it stop, I'm not ready to get off this years ride.
This month at Charms Creations, the challenge is to be inspired by this gorgeous moodboard:
Isn't this simply stunning? And the good thing is you don't have to do Christmas, and you have till the end of January to get the challenge done, some holiday scrapping, perhaps? 
I did decide to go with a Christmas layout, it really bespoke that to me. 
I found this photo from 2008 of my family having Christmas lunch, , the colours in the moodboard worked really well for this photo. 
I was inspired by the baubles on the wreath, and spread some coloured gel medium through a stencil over the cardstock for this. I was also inspired by the star on the wreath - and used one of the gorgeous glitter super stars, as well as some star buttons. I also added a glitter terrific tab.


I was also inspired by the little Christmas tree in the second image, and I had one of Charms Christmas trees on hand, and I think it looks perfect on here. 
So I hope you feel inspired to give this challenge a go, it really is a lovely one to do.
Christmas lunch 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment