Friday, January 15, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - Love you to the moon and back.

Hi again, this is the last of my shares for January.
This layout is inspired just by the photo, of my niece and her new baby.
My photo had a lot of gold tones to it, so I was trying to pick up on these.
I found a piece of 6 x 6 paper with a doodled frame, and the layout took off from there.
I used some of the gold star punchinella, under the photo mat, which added to the gold tones. Also in this cluster, I added a wood veneer love arrowstar flower, and Dusty Attic chipboard heart, which came in a pack with my title. The star flowers are fast becoming some of my favourite D-lish flowers.
In my second cluster, I have used a flair button, which was actually from a Lucky dip bag of flairs. I used some more star flowersblue paper leavesDusty Attic page pebble and a pick and place bow
I used the gorgeous Dusty Attic title - Love you to the moon and back, which also came with hearts. Next to the title, I have included a very cute wooden deer button
Love You to the Moon and Back
I really loved the Dusty Attic chipboard titles, I think they may become a regular appearance on my layouts. 
Happy Scrapping xxx




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Blue and gold look amazing together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete