Wednesday, January 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps guest DT CSI Colour challenge #187 - DT share

For the month of January, D-lish Scraps is sponsoring the challenges at CSI colour challenges, so we have been asked to be guest designers for the month.
I chose to do a layout for challenge #187, the first one for the new year.
I was really drawn to the colour scheme of this, but also the steampunk image - although my layout didn't turn out very steampunk. I chose a selfie photo, and for the testimony I chose to tuck the journaling in between layers, and also about some goals for the new year.
The evidence I have used are some chipboard cogs, that I embossed, and I also stamped using clock stamps. I added some metal lock and keys,
I also added some numbers, as part of the evidence, also embossed. 
Extra items from D-lish Scraps that I added are paper doiliescoloured tulleD-lish dotsLittle Birdie flowersflair buttonpinwheel blooms, gardenia, and cherry blossoms. I also added my journaling on monochrome journaling tags.
Goals for 2016
Why not give this challenge a go yourself, don't be afraid of all the requirements. 
Happy Scrapping. xxx

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely layout, love all the flowers.. and the csi are wonderful challenges!

    ReplyDelete