Sunday, February 14, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - All you need is love

I'm back for my second share of the month at D-lish Scraps. This layout is for the February D-lish Scraps inspiration board challenge.
I really loved the colours in this one, not your typical reds for something about love, and I really loved the gold. So from this board I was inspired by the gold, hearts, flowers and the word love in the quote. 
I scrapped this layout of my husband and I, he was sneaking a quick kiss on Christmas Day, we were taking some quick family photos before the day got busy, and this is what he did, lol. 
On my layout, I have used a bitty bag, monochrome journal its, and a carnation
For my title cluster, I have used a Dusty Attic word titleflair buttonCorbett Creations wood veneer bowpaper leafheather sprigwax blossom and alder flower (no longer available). 
I have repeated a smaller cluster to the left side of the photo.
So if you haven't already had a go at the inspiration board, why not give it a go, try alternate colours for your loved up photos. 
All you need is love


No comments:

Post a Comment