Monday, February 8, 2016

Charms DT layout for 123 challenge

This month at 123 challenge blog, the challenge is to be inspired by this:
This month at 123 challenge blogCharms Creations is sponsoring the challenge. So I have chosen to use one of the new Hessian Heavenly Hearts on my layout. I love these new embellishments they are going to be so much fun to work with, I reckon they will adapt to anything.
I created my background, by hand cutting the heart shapes into the gold paper, and laying this over the red patterned paper. I have used the word lovely twice on my layout, in the title and on the flair. 
My layout is about my sister and her fiance. 
So why not give this challenge a go, you might be lucky enough to win the prize from Charm. 
You and Me Lovely Together


No comments:

Post a Comment