Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Scrapping Outback February challenge

For Febuary's challenge at Scrapping Outback, the challenge is to be inspired by this image:
Very bright, very fun and very summer is what this speaks to me. So I chose this photo of my nephews and my mother, having a bit of a water balloon fight - after all, summer is all about water  - right? 
I used on my layout some chipboard from 2 crafty - the film slide, and the cool words - which I altered with ink. 
I decided to keep this layout clean, I really wanted the bright and fun colours to shine on this layout. 
Loved the challenge Scrapping Outback, thankyou. 
Thanks for looking at my layout, and for any comments you may leave. 
Summer

3 comments:

  1. Great layout Sandra - love the fact that you just used printed papers for your colour :) and the chippie is perfect!!
    Thank you again for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so lovely and the colours just work so well together. Thank you so much for joining us and hope you will be back next month for another fantastic challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sandra - you are our winner this month :)

    ReplyDelete