Monday, February 15, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff February challenge DT layout

So this month at Show Us Your Stuff, the challenge is to be inspired by this image and quote:
So just in time for Valentines Day, our Design Team have created some very loved up layouts to inspire you, check out the blog
This is my layout, and I have used a photo of my niece and her partner. 
I stitched the hearts on the background cardstock, by hand. I 3d'd one of the hearts, which I printed the quote onto. 
My handmade items include a Charms Creations heavenly heart, and a D-lish Scraps flair button
I also included on my layout, a handmade banner from A lil Something designs. 
All mine



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Sandra. Love the stitched hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. love the hearts and love the texture of the hessian too..

    ReplyDelete