Sunday, March 13, 2016

Anzac Day - D-lish SCraps DT share

I am sharing the first of my D-lish Scraps shares for the month, which is a Project Life styled layout, using a challenge from last months Scrap Suite cybercrop designed by Sue Plumb.
I don't ordinarily do Project Life, but I have found for travel pages, it has been helpful to get in more photos than regular 12 x 12 layouts, featuring 1 photo.
I holidayed in France nearly 3 years ago, and still haven't finished my album. By doing the Project Life pages, I think I will be able to get it completed soon.
On my pocket page, I have used bakers twineKaisercraft alpha stickersDusty Attic mini upper case alphasWashi tape and resin bird.
I also used paper flowers, basic journal spots, which I have attached to a Project Life card. I included some wood veneer chevronsflair button and wordfetti

It's surprising how many different items can be used on a pocket page, to make it special. 
ANZAC DAY Dawn service

1 comment: