Monday, March 14, 2016

I Love YOu - DT share for D-lish Scraps

This layout is the second of this months shares.
This time I have a layout, based on a challenge from the February Scrap Suite cybercrop, a challenge set by current master Krisy Podolak.

This is such a pretty moodboard, how could I resist.
I have used a photo from my neices wedding from last year, and the moodboard worked so well for the photo.
On my layout, I used a Journal its tab, and Little Birdie flowers and butterflies.
I also used Dusty Attic word titlesequin bowflair buttonGreen Tara cherry blossomsrosebuds and other paper flowers, plus some wood veneer.
I love the subtlety that comes with this pretty mood board. It really suits wedding photos, but would also suit a baby photo or something similar. 
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment