Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff March challenge

Can you believe it is March already? 2016 is already flying by.
For this month, the challenge at Show Us Your Stuff, is this awesome sketch designed by Chloe Neilson.
I had some fun with this sketch, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees, which worked better for me with my photos. I used some photos of my nephews having fun with Meccano. 
For my hand made elements, I have used Charms Creations chevronsStudio fourteen40 flair and some die cut cogs from chipboard. 
I really love how this layout turned out, as sometimes our boy pages can be quite tricky. I think that if we apply the same rules to our pages as we do for girly pages, just substitute the embellishments that show boys. This sketch made doing a boy page easy. Hope you give it a go. 
Boys Play Meccano


2 comments:

  1. Love this Sandra!! So much colour and love all the texture elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch, love it rotated like this.. love the cogs!

    ReplyDelete