Monday, March 7, 2016

Stuck Sketches March challenge

The first challenge for March at Stuck Sketches, is to use this sketch:
I really liked this sketch, although I did struggle a little with my placement of my elements, they just didn't want to sit right for me, so I spent a lot of time fiddling to get the right effect. Anyway, I am pleased with the end result. 
Photos are of a great nephew, who has the sweetest little face, he is quite adorable. 
I love how the Charms Creations embellishments worked for this layout. I used one of the DIY arrows, which I sprayed with dylusions ink, and sewed a button to. 
Hey Max
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave. 

4 comments:

  1. I struggled with this sketch as well, but in the end...it is one of my favourite layouts....just like yours. Wonderful elements and adorable photos...and they are placed just perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are so cute! Love the colors! Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love this colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page looks awesome! Love the colours and the gorgeous photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete