Saturday, May 14, 2016

D-lish Scraps May share 2 - 21st cake

Hi everyone, back again for my second share for May. This one is inspired by a challenge set for the April cybercrop, by Emma Zappone. Here is the challenge:
Well I must say this one is an interesting challenge, I don't normally do black and white well, so lucky there was another colour, and the metallic. So I have pushed myself a little with this one, and to say I struggled a little is probably an understatement.
I wanted to use the pink 21, which was from my daughters 21st birthday party, which was an over the top Burlesque theme. I had this photo of her cake, as many of her photos are a bit too much to share publicly, so the cake it is - lol.
I used one of the new Dusty Attic stencils, the feathers one, which I applied texture paste through onto the 21. I scattered some sequins around the page. This cluster has a sequin bowresin flowers, bitty bag, basic journal spot, and star flower.
21st cake
So it's good to try something different, right? Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment