Friday, May 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps May share - By the Sea

Hi everyone, it is my turn to share at D-lish Scraps, and I am starting with my layout interpretation of the May inspiration board:
I just love the colours in this, so fresh, and so much to be inspired by. 
I chose a photo taken on our holiday to Mallacoota last year. We were out walking one day, and came across these ladies painting the ocean - quite an unexpected thing to see. 
I decided to use the sketch, a great sketch, and a sketch usually gets my mojo going. On my layout, I used a coloured paper doily, behind my paper layers. On top of the doily, my cluster includes wax blossomleaves, enamel dots, and forget me nots

In the second cluster, I repeated the wax blossoms, leaves, enamel dots, and added hydrangea petals, and pastel petals
For my title, I have used Dusty Attic chipboard alphas, and added another forget me not and retired button
I hope you have a go at this challenge, it is so pretty.
By the sea





1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely challenge, and your layout looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete