Sunday, May 8, 2016

Kraft plus challenge - May

This month at Kraft plus, there is an awesome inspiration image, I had so much fun with this:
When you really take a look at this image, after you have initially freaked out - yes I did too - there is so much that you can pick out of it to do for a layout. 
I decided to concentrate on the car, the circles and the word themes, as well as the colours. I also picked out the dots. 
I had this photo of great niece and nephews, having an outing to the drive-in. They are so cute rugged up in their jammies and their beanies. The colours in the photo are perfect for this challenge. 
Charms Creations is a sponsor this month for the challenge. I used not 1 but 3 Charms Creations Super Stars, all perfect colours.  
Family Fun
I hope you have a go at this challenge, it is awesome. 

1 comment: