Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge

This month at Show Us Your Stuff, the challenge is a lot different to anything we have had for a long time. This month we need to dig into our old stuff, and create something. Here is the challenge:
So combined with a sketch, this one is pretty interesting. 
For my layout, the abandoned items I used are coloured card stock, felt die cuts, an acrylic frame, metal charms, printed transparency, stickers and a brad. The patterned paper is pretty old too, lol. Despite the challenge of trying to get these items to work together, it was a great challenge for really getting creative, which I hope I have. 
My hand made items include Charms Creations emoji, and a Charms Creations heavenly heart. I also have a Birdie's embellies emoji button, made by our own Vicki Burden. 
I hope you have a go at this challenge, don't be afraid of the old stuff, use it and get creative and have some fun. 
 Baby love

1 comment:

  1. These colors look wonderful together! lovely layout too!

    ReplyDelete