Wednesday, July 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps July DT share - Baby Selfie

Hi, I am back again to share my July layouts with you. This layout, is inspired by Mandy Melville, who designed this challenge for the cybercrop at The Scrap Suite:
This is a lovely sketch, so I just had to have a go at it.
Given that my layout is about taking photos, I used this camera paper, which I coloured some of the cameras with gelatos, for a bit of added intersest.
I used a 5 x 7 paper bag as matting for my photo, and added a paper doily. I decided to use some basic journal spots as part of my clusters on this layout, rather than using them to journal on. In this cluster I have added a printed wood veneer butterflystarflower, and monochrome journal tag.
My final cluster features my title created with Kaisercraft alphas. I love these alphas, they are so versatile. 
Baby Selfie

1 comment: