Saturday, July 2, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff July challenge

This month at Show Us Your Stuff, we have a moodboard designed by Cally Brunner and Chloe Nielsen to inspire:
How cute is this, and how very wintry, seeing as we are now in the middle of winter here in Australia. 
I had the perfect photo for this challenge, one taken of my son, 10 years ago. He and his father were on a camping/4wdriving weekend with a group. It was in November, and it was snowing! It was also his birthday, so he had a fun snowy birthday that year.
On my layout, I was inspired by the colours, and have included them all. I also loved the little snowman, and this is represented in the photo. I have dug through my old supplies and found some snowflake charms and old snowflake eyelets. The patterned papers are very old, but they work. 
I included a Charms Creations hessian super star, perfect colour. Other handmade items include journaling tags from D-lish Scraps, and a flair from Funky Flairs Studio. 
I had lots of fun with this layout, I hope you have a go at it. 
 Snowy day

1 comment: