Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stuck Sketches July 1st sketch challenge - guest designer

This month I am a guest designer at Stuck?! Sketches, such an honour to be asked. The sketch this month is sure to please, I really loved working on this one.
I had to go through a few photos to get ones that would work to tell a story, I don't always take a lot of photos of one subject. I did have these gorgeous photos of a niece's wedding, from a few years ago. It was a lovely wedding, and she looked stunning.
I used some really old Basic Grey paper for my background, as the colours worked really well for the photos. I added some texture paste through a stencil, and scattered some glitter and micro beads over the texture paste. I cut down a number of photos to just get the expressions on their faces, to used as my sidebar of photos. Instead of encasing the photos in frames, I cut some paper frames (one of my fave things to do right now) and laid them under the photos.
I added some organza flowers, flairs from Funky Flairs studio, and die cuts from Kaisercraft and Teresa Collins.
I think this sketch was great for scrapping a wedding, and a number of photos of the one event.
 So Happy

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful page, thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches as our July 1st GDT!

    ReplyDelete