Saturday, August 13, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT layout August - Happy

Hi everyone, I am back with the first of my August shares.
This layout is what I have created with the August inspiration board, here it is as a reminder:
I used this photo of a friends grandson, the colours worked so well with the inspiration board colours. I also used the sketch as inspiration for my layout.
On my layout, I have used a 5 x 7 paper bag as a mat behind the photo. I used a word from a wordfetti sheet, some wood veneer stars, and D-lish enamel dots in this first cluster.
In the next image you can see more wordfetti, enamel dots, and I have added a resin polka dot button and bakers twine
My final cluster with the title, has a repeat of the bakers twinewordfettienamel dotspolka dot button, and finished it with a Corbetts Creations wood veneer word and bow
Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment