Wednesday, September 14, 2016

D-lish Scraps DT share - friends

Hi, I am back again with the second of my design team shares for D-lish Scraps for September. This layout is my version of the blind scrapping challenge, for August cybercrop challenge in the Scrap suite. A blind scrapping challenge, is where you scrap to a set of instructions, and the list of ingredients you need for the challenge, here is the list of what was needed:

The instructions are then fed online, so you have no idea on what you will be creating until the layout is completed. It's a fun way to scrap.
Here is my version of the challenge.
Friends

On my layout, I have used monochrome journal it'swood veneer heartpaper leavesresin flowers, and pastel petals.
In this cluster, I cut a wood veneer frame in half, and laid this over the paper doily. I then added  a flair buttontassel, and magnolia.
For my title cluster, I used Dusty Attic alphas, and sequin bow.
Happy Scrapping xxx


1 comment: