Saturday, October 29, 2016

Scrap The Boys October challenge

End of October already, I managed to sneak in the challenge at Scrap the Boys, a sketch, awesome - I love sketches.
My mother recently gave me these photos of my son when he was 2 (he is now 23). Ihad forgotten about these pics, lol. He was having breakfast with his favourite companion of the time, Brown Ted. 
It seems that with the age of my photos, my layout took a turn to my vintage stash - I really pulled out some of the old stuff for this. I have got old patterned paper and felt fusion - remember that? It seemed to work for this layout and my photos. 
I added a Charms Creations arrow, and a cork embellishment and arrows from Burdy's embellies.
Thanks for looking at my layout and for any comments you may leave.
Brown Ted


4 comments:

  1. Yahhh! bring back the felt embellishies!! it works so well on your layout.. love the photos , great take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...Fabulous work and colour combo !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and love those colours. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours Sandra, and a fantastic memory too. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete